Instrumental & Vocal Tuition
“The instrumental tuition gave pupils a hands on experience of music making that has inspired many to learn an instrument of their own”
Swindon Music Service Direct (parent Direct Pay)
At Swindon Music Service we went all children to have the chance to carry on learning a musical instrument. The Music Service Direct scheme teaches specialised skill which children need to develop their musical potential.
- tuition in a flexible way either
- At your school (click here to see if your child’s school is offering the music Service Direct scheme ??)
- At our Music Centre – The Platform
What your child will receive:
- A 20-minute or 30-minute lesson in either the settings outlined above (musical instrument/voice) on their own.
- The chance to hire a musical instrument for a small additional monthly payment.
- The chance to become a member of Swindon Young Musicians – where your child can join bands, choirs and orchestras each week according to their instrument and standard.
- An opportunity to be entered for ABRSM music examinations (Grade 1 – 8)
For parents, the opportunity to combine payments into monthly Direct Debit over 9-months
- Information about Instrumental/vocal lessons at your school Lessons in School
- Information about instrumental/vocal lessons at our Music Centre – The Platform Lessons at our Music Centre
- Information about instrumental/vocal lessons online Further online tuition information>>
- Download the Instrumental Brochure here